1. To the best of the applicant’s Knowledge, all of the statements below must be accurate.
2. The films can be made in Telugu, Hindi, English or can also be silent. The festival is open to short films of all production techniques including animation, documentary, drama, experimental or artist film and hybrid work from low and high end. The content submitted must be her/his original work.
3. The film must be produced in the last 1 year preceding the Festival, i.e. with effect from December 2015 till Dec 2016.
4. The festival shall carry the following awards –
1. Best Short Film shall carry an award of Rs.51,000/-
2. Second Prize – An award of Rs.21,000/-
3. Third Prize – An award of Rs.11,000/-
SAMACHARA BHARATI CULTURAL ASSOCIATION
No. 3-4-852,Keshava Nilayam,
Land Mark: Opposite Provident Fund Office.
Barkatpura, Hyderabad – 500027
Office Contact : 040- 27550869
Contact Person : Surender Kunti
6. One set of the DVD must be brought by the Screener on the day of event.
7. The applicant declares that this submission is not in violation of any law nor violates any right of said person or entity or that of any third party in any manner whatsoever.
8. The film shall not exceed 10 minutes including credits of maximum 1 minute. Producer will have to mention all credits about the film like Production date, Releasing Date, Place, Camera, Director, Story writer. They must also include working stills of the short film.
9. Jury decisions will be accepted as final.
10. The applicant should ensure that the address / email shared in the application is correct as it may be used by film festival office for communication.
10. All shipping costs of the submitted DVD /USBDRIVE and/or material must be borne by the applicant. The DVD /USB DRIVE and/or Material will not be returned to the Applicant.
11. Kakatiya Film festival reserves the rights to exhibit the film in the festival and to use the material received or their part for promoting the topics in any format and in any media.
12 . Content created must be suitable for universal viewing.
13. The applicant undertakes to indemnify and keep Kakatiya Film Festival & Samachara Bharati indemnified against all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, costs, damages or loss arising out of submission, acceptance and/or
14. screening of the film and/or use or non-use of the material.
15. The above regulations are subjected to change without prior notice and is binding.